As we move from Level 4 to Level 3 there is effectively little change in the way we interact with our clients.
Important points are:
- Consultations are still contact free. Therefore, we will collect your pet from the carpark, perform the examination and report back our findings and treatment plans.
- All consultations must be pre-booked and clients are to telephone the clinic upon arrival at our carpark. There are NO “drop in” appointments.
- An option is to email (with photographs) your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org but be aware that this email is not checked during the weekend or evenings. We will respond to your email generally within 24 hours.
- We are operating with reduced staffing and “contactless” consultations can take longer than normal consultations an as such we are still requesting that for this period we only see “essential” cases. A phone call can help in deciding whether a visit is needed or if it can be postponed until Level 2.
- Pet food, flea and worm products can be posted, couriered or picked up from the clinic BUT must be preordered (telephone 06 758 4006). Additionally, we now have an online shop portal on our website where you can purchase your essentials and have them delivered to your door – visit www.npvet.co.nz and click shop.
- We operate 3 “contactless” pick-up times from our clinic foyer – 10.00am to 11.00am, 1.00pm to 2.00pm and 4.00pm to 5.00pm. When products are ordered we will arrange the pick-up time with you.
- Our phone lines have been extremely busy at times – please be patient we will answer calls as soon as possible.
- Our dog wash will be reopened for use from Tuesday 28th April.
Please respect social distancing with our staff and with other people who are present in our clinic car park.