Offer vaild until 30th April 2019.
Indorex protects your home (and your pets) against fleas for 12 months.
- 95% of fleas that live in your house are NOT on your pets.
- Indorex penetrates carpets, bedding, couches and underneath furniture, to target fleas where they hide.
- Kills every stage of the flea lifecycle and protects for 12 months – the longest of any flea treatment.
- Use in conjunction with topical animal flea treatment for full protection.
Make sure you protect your house before you go on holiday!
Controls 85% of adult fleas for 1 month and flea larvae with an efficacy of 100% for 12 months.
Indorex contains permethrin, piperonyl butoxide and pyriproxyfen
- Permethrin is toxic to insects by stimulating their nervous system and has not affect at all on mammals.
- Piperonyl butoxide protects permethrin by preventing its breakdown, thereby extending its useful duration. period of knockdown and increasing the efficacy of flea killing.
- Pyriproxyfen is a powerful analogue of an insect hormone which delays and disrupts the moulting process, in so doing prevents incubation of the egg, the metamorphosis of larvae into pupae, and (provided exposure occurs prior to the cocoon forming) pupae into adults.
- Pyriproxyfen will also render adult fleas infertile. Pyriproxyfen is a very photostable molecule leading to very high efficacy for 12 months.
The best time to use Indorex is in the Spring (September/October). This will stop the first generation of fleas from reproducing and therefore block large numbers of fleas developing at the beginning of Summer.
Repeat treatment each spring, or when signs of infestation reappear.