We are excited to announce that New Plymouth Vet Group has attained the status of BESTPRACTICE Accredited Clinic.
What does this mean to you as our client?
You can be sure to receive quality care at a BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic
Your pets are family, and your livestock are your livelihood, so it makes good sense for you to invest in a veterinary practice you can trust to be up-to-date with the very best standards of care.
BESTPRACTICE takes the risk out of choosing a veterinary practice.
When you choose a BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic or hospital you can be sure of excellence in:
- Service: Staff are well-presented professionals available for 24-hour emergency service.
- Training: All staff are professionally trained and experienced in veterinary medicine, surgery, animal health and welfare, have access to up-to-date materials, and are allocated time to ensure continuing professional development.
- Facilities: The veterinary clinic has modern, well-maintained facilities and equipment in an environment that is comfortable and safe for you and your animal.
- Information: The clinic has well-organised data storage systems to ensure your animal’s health records can be easily accessed and updated.
- Safety: Any medication dispensed is clearly labelled and appropriately packaged, so you know exactly what to do, and how.
And because BESTPRACTICE is currently a voluntary programme, you know when you choose an accredited clinic that your veterinarian stands by their excellence because they volunteer to be audited every two years.
For more information about BESTPRACTICE you can visit the New Zealand Veterinary Assocation Website link here.